6217 Chapel Hill Blvd., Suite 200
Plano TX 75093
General rules for all procedures:
* No sun or tanning prior to procedure or after!!
* Avoid rapid exfoliants on area to be tattooed. (Retin-A, glycolic acid, etc.).
* No electrolysis in the area of the procedure.
* If you decide to self medicate with Benadryl or a relaxant prior to a procedure, you must have a ride home. This may impair your driving. Renee will not give clients any medications.
* Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oils, ibuprofen unless medically needed 24 hours prior to a procedure.
* Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to procedure.
* Do not rub the treated area. Avoid any friction to the treated area. Avoid direct shower water on treated area.
* Avoid extreme exercise immediately prior to a procedure or directly after. No swimming until healed!
* Only touch the treated areas with squeaky clean hands or q-tip.
* Clean(new) makeup can be worn 3 weeks after procedure.
* Swelling is normal for all procedures. Apply ice 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, if necessary.
* Dry skin, itchiness, tenderness in treated area is normal. These symptoms will dissipate.
* DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT TREATED AREA! Let any residual pigment come off naturally. Apply Heal and Seal Ointment until your follow-up appointment. Tap in! Do not rub or it may pull out pigment before it has had a chance to heal. A small amount, sparingly, twice a day just to keep area moist. If it feels itchy during the day, dab some Heal and Seal Ointment, sparingly, on the area.
* Bring your favorite eyebrow pencil. Please come to appointment with out makeup unless you have a specific style you desire.
* Do not wear your contact lenses. Bring your glasses. Clean contacts can be worn 72 hours after the application of eyeliner. Please buy a new tube of mascara to use after all eyeliner applications.
* Do not use oily makeup remover or baby oil, mineral oil or heavy creams; especially those with glycolic. Use non-oily makeup remover pads. I recommend using Biodroga non-oily makeup remover pads.
* Eyelash tinting or eyelash perming must be done 48 hours prior to procedure and may be done 3 weeks following the procedure.
* If you have ever had a fever blister, cold sore you MUST get a prescription for Zovirax, Valtrax or other prescribed antiviral medication from your doctor or dentist. This must be taken in ORAL form, not cream. You must pre-medicate with an anti-viral 3 days prior and 5 days post procedure.
* 2. Lips are a muscle with out hair follicles or pores. If a client has a lot of scar tissue in lips the results may be weak in color intensity. A lip stick look can not be achieved with lip tattooing. However, a beautiful natural shade is a realistic goal!!!
* Lips heal in 3 stages: TOO bright, then too light, and then true colors return in 3 to 4 weeks
* Avoid oily, salty or spicy food after the procedure. Avoid seafood after procedure for 3 to 4 weeks.
* Apply our blended Healing Ointment sparingly for 3 to 4 weeks after procedure. A small amount throughout the day to keep area moist. If an allergic reaction occurs please notify Renee and also see a doctor.
*** The color will fade and may become blotchy within the first few weeks. The color will fully develop in 4 to 6 weeks.
*** Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the color to fully develop before the determination is made for any needed touchup. If a touchup is needed, it must be done 6 weeks after the procedure. The client is allowed 1 touchup at $75 fee per procedure (for anesthetics and supplies) no later than 45 days from original procedure date. Touchup will be charged at regular rate if the client does not follow after care procedures. If permanent lips are done and client has previous history of cold sores and did not take antiviral medication (i.e. Zovirax or Valtrex, etc.) pre or post procedure, client will have to pay full price for touchup.
Please call us at (214) 674-0802 or e-mail us at PurpleCao888@Yahoo.com for more information.
State Licensed & Nationally Recognized
Thousands of procedures performed
A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau